Manage your account with Marriott Vacation Club online by using my-vacationclub.com. Marriott Vacation Club offers an unprecedented and growing number of resorts, destinations and options for the entire family. If you are an owner, you will enjoy access to more experiences and destinations worldwide, including popular spots such as Costa Rica, Caribbean, Europe, Pacific Islands, Las Vegas, Hawaii, Orlando, California, Hilton Head Island and Florida. With a one-time purchase, you’ll become an owner in the Marriott Vacation Club Destination – it’s that simple!
Marriott Vacation Ownership Program is a points-based, deeded real estate ownership program. On top of the many benefits that owners enjoy, you will also receive an allotment of Vacation Club Points every year. You can redeem your points for thousands of vacation options, including resorts, hotels, adventure travel and exchange resorts. Just imagine, you can choose from more than 55 quality resorts in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world – from the tropical shores of Hawaii to snow-covered slopes of Lake Tahoe. Get more information about this on my-vacation.com.
How to Log In to Your Online Account with MyVacationClub
If you are already an owner of Marriott My Vacation Club and would like to access your account online, please follow the instructions below:
- The login area can be found on the left hand side.
- Enter your username and password and use the button that says ‘Login’ to access your account.
- In the event that you forget your username and/or password, use the appropriate link to get immediate assistance.
How to Create an Online Account
If you don’t have an account yet, but you would like to create one today, please follow the instructions below:
- Look for the link that says ‘Create New Account’ and use it to access the online registration page. You can find the link on the lower right corner of the login area.
- On the registration page, you are required to provide your first & last name and customer ID. Use the button that says ‘Continue’ to successfully complete your registration.
- You can make reservations, manage ownership, view benefits & specials and many more if you create an online account.
- For further assistance, you can call 800-307-7312 or use the button that says ‘Have a Question?’. You can find this button on the upper right corner.
How to Book with My-VacationClub
If you wish to book with Marriott Vacation Club, use the subheading marked as ‘Book a Vacation’. From here, you can find & reserve or modify an existing reservation. For example, if you want to book a vacation, choose ‘Find and Reserve’ to proceed. On the next page, fill out the required information to allow the system to search for a suitable package for you. As an existing owner of the Ownership Program, you can use your club points to book your reservation.