Use Title Support Services to request A Lean Satisfaction, a Duplicate Title, a State Change or a Name Change through mytitlesupport.com. As partners of various lenders, titles services include the ability to provide lean satisfactions or duplicate titles to dealers, other lenders and customers. This is done after a loan has been paid off in the original title has been sent.
Title state changes and name change services are provided for lessees when the lease or the loan is currently active, yet the title must be updated to reflect one’s relocation to a new state or the changing of a name legally. A lean satisfaction is important when one needs the state to release the lien listed on a title. This legal document is what is needed in order to show that the vehicle loan has been paid in full.
Services provided by Mytitlesupport.com:
- A lean satisfaction, this is proof that a loan has been paid off in full
- A duplicate title, a copy of one’s title showing that there has been a lean removal as long as the lien has been paid in full
- A state change, this is used to support titling activity one someone relocates to a different state
- A name change, support needed for titling activity one someone legally changes their name and need that name to be reflected on a vehicle title
To get started using my title support you will need to enter a request. First start by selecting the available institutions located at the bottom of the homepage. Available lending institutions include the following:
- TD Auto Finance
- HSBC Auto
- Citizens One Auto Finance
- Fifth Third Bank
- Dealer Financial Services
- Westlake Financial Services
- Wilshire Consumer Credit
- Santander Consumer
Once you have selected your lending institution, you’ll need to start your request by stating which kind of requester you are, borrower, lending institution or auto dealer. Next you will need to decide which type of request you are making. Enter your account number followed by your vehicle identification number and select the state where the vehicle is currently titled. Continue the application by selecting whether you are an individual or business followed by your personal information such as your name and co-borrower’s name if one appears on the title. If you need further instruction or help you can call 866-730-7808.