Login to your UTRGV student account online by using my.utrgv.edu. UTRGV or University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is all about innovation, purpose, opportunity and careers. The school aims to empower successful futures and enhance the daily life of each and every one of its students. UTRGV lets the region shine by being a global innovator in higher education, bilingual education, health education, biomedical research, and emerging technology that inspires positive change.
UTRGV aims to be a new university for the 21st century. Established by the Texas Legislature in 2013, this new school will transform Texas and the nation by becoming a leader in student success, teaching, research, and health care. It enrolled its first class during the fall of 2015 and the School of Medicine started sometime this 2016. UTRGV shares the history of both The University of Texas Pan American and The University of Texas Brownsville. Learn more about the university on utrgv.edu.
How to Use MyUTRGV Portal
My UTRGV is an online service that allows students of the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley to log in to their student accounts. One of the advantages of having an online account is that you are updated of the recent news & events of the school. From your account, you can view important school information, pay your bills, change your password, and even register for classes in advance.
If you have already completed the registration process, you may log in to your account by following these steps:
- Enter your username and password to their corresponding fields and use the orange ‘Sign In’ button to log in.
- If you encounter any problem logging in, use the orange link that says ‘Can’t access your account?’ to get immediate assistance.
If you want to learn more about the university, please refer to its online portal. From here, you can see various subheadings that will help you browse through with ease. For example, you want to get more information about the university’s School of Medicine, just use the appropriate subheading and you’ll be redirected to the proper page. You can get details about the dean, special programs, admissions & aid and more on the next page.
If you want to get more information about a specific topic, simply use the ‘Search’ bar found on the upper right corner of the portal. Type in the keyword and use the magnifying icon to begin your search. For further assistance, use the ‘Contact Us’ link to view the school’s contact information.
- General Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-882-4026
- Financial Aid: email@example.com or 888-882-4026
- Student Housing and Residence Life: firstname.lastname@example.org or 956-665-3439 (Edinburg) and 956-882-7191 (Brownsville)
- Graduate School: email@example.com or 956-665-3661 (Edinburg) and 956-882-6552 (Brownsville)
- Medical School: AskUTRGVsom@utrgv.edu
- Employment: firstname.lastname@example.org