Registered participants log into my flex online using an assigned username and password at myflexonline.com. To create a online account for new users, select the “new user”option. Once assigned a username and password enter it into the required boxes to gain access to your account.
Your account summary and various items will be available to you once you login. Options include “file a claim”, “user info”, and “help.” If filing a claim for the first time, using the help button is extremely helpful and outlining exactly how to go about filing a claim if you need additional assistance. Click the view button located under the qualified expenses for a list of items that the IRS allows for reimbursement under the FSA account.
New User Registration
Therefore steps to complete throughout the new user registration process. Enter the following information as shown on your employer’s records to prove your identity.
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Home ZIP Code
- Last four digits of Social Security number
- In step two you will need to give company information.
- Step three is your personal profile. When creating your profile, choose a unique username and password as well as provide a valid email address.
- In the fourth step, you must verify that all information that has been submitted is correct. Once you have double checked the information provided, submit your registration information to complete the process.
Steps to File a Claim Using Myflexonline
When you’re satisfied with your myflexonline.com account summary, click on the “file a claim” button located in the menu toolbar.
- Enter all pertaining information to the expenses in which you are requesting reimbursement. When you have finished with the information for a particular item, you can then choose to add another item by selecting the “add an item”option. This option gives you the ability to add multiple receipts or transactions until you have entered all the information that pertains to this particular claim submission.
- After all expenses have been entered, click the button titled “view form” located at the bottom left.
- Double check that the information now shown to you on the screen is correct and then click the continue button.
- Next you will see a form that needs to be printed and submitted along with copies of your valid receipts. Before you try to print, make sure that your pop-ups aren’t able.
- Fax or mail your claim form and include all valid receipts to BMS LLC and request your reimbursement. You are finished.