Manage your My Health Toolkit account online by using myhealthtoolkitkc.com. My Health Toolkit is a plethora of information that range from tips & recipes to living a greener life. To find the information that you need, simply make use of the subheadings and tabs provided. This online service is designed to be user-friendly for the convenience of everyone – anyone can browse through the portal with ease, even those who are not technical!
My Health Toolkit contains tools, information, resources and more that can help you obtain optimum health. For example, if you click on the subheading marked as ‘Education Center’, you will be presented with options including Health Care Basics, Health Care Reform, Enrollment Tools and Newly Insured. All of these can provide you with reliable information about caring for yourself and insurance plans. This is also the right subheading to go to if you are still finding a plan and a provider. If you are looking for helpful tips about food & nutrition, click on the subheading marked as ‘Health & Wellness’ instead. Here you can get information to help you make healthier choices about the food you eat. Find out more on myhealthtoolkitkc.com.
How to Find a Doctor through MyHealthToolKitKC
If the purpose of your visit is to get assistance in finding a doctor, please follow the indicated steps below:
- On myhealthtoolkitkc.com, look for the ‘Find a Doctor’ category on the right hand side of the page.
- Here you can see two different links: ‘Find a Provider’ and ‘Find a Doctor in Kansas City’. Click on the latter to let the system find a physician for you.
- A new page will pop up where you can select the provider type of your choice. Go through the remaining steps to get an appropriate result.
How to Login to Your Online Account
If you already have an online account with the company and would like to access it, please follow the instructions below:
- On the upper right corner, you can find two links: Provider and Employer. Click on the appropriate choice, depending on the type of account that you have with the company.
- For example you have an employer account, clicking on the corresponding link will redirect you to the proper login page.
- Enter your username and password accordingly and click on the button that says ‘Login’.
- If you experience any login problems, click on the link that says ‘Get Login Help’ to get assistance.
- The login area for members can be found on the right hand side.
- Enter your username and password to their corresponding fields and click on the green button that says ‘Login’ to access your account.
- In the event that you forget your password and/or username, click on the appropriate link to get assistance.
To get in touch with a company representative, click on the ‘Contact Us’ link found on the bottom area of the page. From here you can get information on how you can contact My Health Toolkit in several ways.