Log in to your Solstice account online by using mysolstice.net. Solstice offers affordable dental and vision plans for individuals and families. The company also provides dental, vision and life insurance coverage for employers. It was founded by dentists who understand the unique needs of both patients and providers.
Solstice is proud to connect over 500,000 members with the highest caliber of dental and vision providers. You can get more information about the company on mysolstice.net. It’s very easy to navigate and it has tools that help customers understand the products and services better.
How to Make a Payment on MySolstice
My Solstice has made an easy and secure way for all its clients to make a payment online. It only involves 3 easy steps:
- Payment Form
- Payment Confirmation
Solstice accepts credit cards, debit cards and electronic checks. Be sure to have your bank’s routing number and account number on hand if you choose to pay by electronic check. You can also mail a check – just be sure to write your ALT ID/ group number on the check. This can be found on your invoice or ID card.
How to Search for a Provider in Your Area
If you want to find a provider in your area, please refer to the information below:
- Solstice lets you search by location, provider or office.
- Select the product that interests you from the drop-down menu as well as the plan and specialty too.
- Enter your zip code on the space provided.
- Indicate the distance (by miles).
- Use the button that says ‘Search Providers’ and wait for the results.
How to Get in Touch with Help
If you need assistance with your plan or anything that concerns Solstice’s products and services, please follow the steps below:
- Look for the link that says ‘Contact Us’ on the upper right corner of the portal and use it to access the contact information of the company.
- Here, you can find the customer service hotline: 1-877-760-2247. Representatives are ready to take your call from Mondays to Fridays, 8 am to 6 pm.
- You can also fill out the form provided on the page and use it to submit your questions.
- Or, you can send in your questions by mail to this address – P.O. Box 19199 Plantation, FL 33318.
- Take the quick survey provided on the same page to let the company know what you think and help improve its services.