Register a new Sky Caddie, GT1, GameTracker or Sky Trak product online by using myskycaddie.com. SkyCaddie was rated more accurate than lasers by a margin of 3-to-2; it is more accurate than other GPS devices by ratios ranging from 8-to-1 to 23-to-1. Every golfer, regardless of skill, deserves to play with the most accurate distance information. If you’re serious about improving your game, you should use SkyCaddie in order to make every club in your bag better.
Sky Caddie is a reliable and accurate online service that puts an end to the days when golfers search for sprinkler heads or pace off distances. Whether you’re a 20-handicap or a scratch golfer, having reliable distance information is necessary for you to play your best and enjoy your round. As the number 1 rangefinder in golf, SkyCaddie is here to help – with its survey-grade GPS equipment to create original course maps, precise to less than a yard. It is the most reliable and accurate source of course maps online. Find out more on myskycaddie.com.
How to Log In to Your MySkyCaddie Account
If you already have an account with Sky Caddie and would like to log in, please refer to the instructions below:
- Look for the link that says ‘Login’ on the upper right corner of the homepage. Use this to get to the proper login page.
- On the next page, enter your username and password to their respective fields and use the blue button that says ‘Log In’ to proceed.
- In the event that you forget your username and/or password, use the appropriate link to get help.
If you don’t have an account but would like to create one, use the blue button that says ‘Create a New Account’ to access the registration page. Simply fill out the required fields and use the ‘Create Account’ button when you’re done to complete the process.
How to Install or Update My Sky Caddie Sync Express
- Make sure your Sky Caddie is not connected to the computer
- Click the ‘Sync’ button found on the portal
- Follow the instructions to install CaddieSync Express
- When the install is completed, you can connect your SkyCaddie to the computer and sync – use the blue ‘Sync’ button
How to Seek Help on MySkyCaddie
For more information, you can refer to the FAQ page and/or the Guides and Manuals – the links can be located on the bottom area of the homepage. You can also start up a live chat session with one of the company’s representatives by using the ‘Live Chat’ link found under the ‘Company Info’ category.