Manage your insurance plan with Safeway online by using mysafeway.com. Safeway Insurance is the largest, privately held, family owned insurance company in the United States. The company believes in the efficiency of using a personal approach toward its clients. It has several regional offices across the country with staff dedicated to ensuring that clients like you always make a safe choice. Moreover, most of the members of team have been working with the company for many years already. This gives you the assurance that you will always get reliable advice from insurance experts.
Safeway Insurance has also been rated ‘A’ or Excellent by industry analysts A.M. Best Company and Safeway Property Insurance Company is rated ‘A’ or ‘Exceptional’ by independent insurance rating organization Demotech. So when you choose Insurance, you can be sure that you are always on safe hands. The company offers a wide range of policies, with great value Auto Insurance and Property Insurance including home, condo, renters & mobile home insurance plans. Find out more about the company’s products and services on mysafeway.com.
How to Make a Payment for Your MySafeway Insurance Policy
If you already have insurance plan with Safeway and would like to make a one-time payment, please follow the numbered steps below:
- On the homepage, look for the blue button that says ‘Make a Payment’.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you need to provide some information (policy number, state, last name and date of birth) so that the system can find your policy.
- Find the blue button that says ‘Find’ and wait for the results.
- Once the system has found your policy, go through the remaining steps to successfully place your payment online.
- If you want to set your account to ‘Automatic Payment’, you need to log in to your online account first to make the necessary changes.
How to Login to Your Online Account with MySafeway
If you already have an account with Safeway and would like to log in, simply follow the instructions below:
- The login area can be found on the right hand side of the homepage.
- Enter your username and password to their corresponding fields and find the button that says ‘Log In’ thereafter.
- In the event that you forget your password or you want to recover your username, use the appropriate link/s to get assistance.
If you don’t have an account but would like to create one today, use the button that says ‘Create Profile’ and go through the indicated steps to do so. For further assistance, utilize the link marked as ‘Contact Us’ found on the upper right corner of the homepage. From here, you can fill out the form and submit your inquiry online, you can use the ‘Find an agency near you’ tool to locate Safeway’s nearest office and even find an agent.