View your weekly schedule online with Safeway by using myschedule.safeway.com. Safeway Inc., is a supermarket chain that was founded in 1915 in the United States. It was acquired by private investors who were led by Cerberus Capital Management in January 2015. The merger included the Albertsons supermarket chain which means that Safeway is composed of more than 2,100 stores and over 240,000 employees today. It is now the second largest supermarket chain in North America, next to The Kroger Company.
Safeway’s primary base of operations is in the western and central United States, with some stores located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the Eastern Seaboard. The company is headquartered in Pleasanton, CA with corporate support campuses around California and Arizona. You can get more information about the company on myschedule.safeway.com. From here, you can also take advantage of other services such as grocery delivery, gas rewards, locate the nearest store in your location, view recipes & meals, etc.
Log In to Your Account Using MyScheduleSafeway Portal
This online service allows Safeway employees like you to view your weekly schedule and process time off requests. If this is your first time to use this service, please refer to the instructions below for help:
- Use the button that says ‘Login’ found on the portal to access the proper login page.
- Enter your username and password to their corresponding fields and use the blue ‘Login’ button to proceed.
- In the event that you forget your password, use the appropriate link to get assistance.
- For further assistance, please contact the Service Desk at 1-877-286-3200.
This online service is a Safeway computer system. Only authorized personnel are allowed to access this portal. Access and use of this system constitutes consent to system monitoring by Safeway for law enforcement and other purposes. Unauthorized use of this computer system may subject you to criminal prosecution and penalties.
How to Log In as a Guest My Schedule Safeway
- On Safeway’s portal, look for the link that says ‘Sign In’ and use it to access the proper login page. You can find this on the upper right corner of the page.
- Once you are on the login page, enter your email address and password to their respective spaces and use the red ‘Sign In’ button to proceed.
- In the event that you forget your email address and/or password, use the appropriate link to get assistance.
- You may use the red link that says ‘Can’t access your account?’ if you encounter any more problems logging in or call customer support at 1-877-258-2799.