Access your Tennessee State University online account by using mytsu.tnstate.edu. Tennessee State University is a comprehensive, urban learning institution that is committed to providing excellent and top quality education. It was founded in 1912 and currently has two campuses in Nashville, TN – the main campus is nestled in a beautiful residential neighborhood along the Cumberland River and downtown Avon Williams campus is situated near the center of the city’s business and government district.
Tennessee State University has been accredited by SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools) in 1946. It gained its university status on August 1951 and it was granted to offer bachelor degree courses in 1922. You can get more information about the university on tnstate.edu. From here, you can also access the school’s directory, get details about admissions & financial aid, and get an idea of what a student’s life is like even before you enroll. The portal is very easy to navigate – simply use the subheadings and other tools provided. Learn more on mytsu.tnstate.
Logging In to Manage Your Account on MyTSUTNState Online Portal
My TSU TN State is a secure site created by Tennessee State University for the convenience of its students, faculty and administrative staff. Designed with top-of-the-line intranet and internet services, this online service allows you to check your email, register for courses and much more. Here are the steps on how you can log in:
- The login area can be located on the left hand side of the page.
- Enter your username and password to their corresponding fields and use the ‘Login’ button to continue.
- In you experience any difficulty logging in, please use the appropriate link (Having problems logging in? Click here) to get immediate assistance.
- If you need to retrieve your username and/or T-number, just use the appropriate link to do so. If you are having problems with Microsoft Exchange Email, use the proper link to get help.
Advantages of Having a MyTSU Online Account
- It allows you to create your own personal address book from which you can send and receive emails.
- From here, you can manage your calendar in any way you want. Keeping a personal calendar helps you become more organized and productive.
- It enables you to create, manage or join school group homepages for clubs, affiliations and interests.
For more information, you can refer to the university’s FAQ page or use the ‘Contact Us’ link to submit your query. You may also call TSU’s office at 615-963-5000.