Sign up to a newsletter service or register at a forum without worries by using a phantasy email from mytrashmail.com. A list of active domain names is provided on the upper right corner of the portal – simply use one of these and you can block out spam before it reaches your private account. Your spam blocker will thank you for it.
Examples of phantasy emails that you can get from mytrashmail.com are email@example.com and myAnonymousEmailbla12@mt2015.com. If you have to receive a confirmation message, a serial code or anything of that sort, you can pick it up from the portal for security. And the best part is you don’t have to register to any account to take advantage of My Trashmail’s service – your account is created on the fly!
How to Create a Temporary Email on MyTrashmail
You can create two types of email account on the portal – temporary and temporary private account. You can create either of these two types on the right hand side of the portal. Simply type in the required information on their respective fields (Email Address, Username, Password) and use ‘Get Email’ or ‘Get Secure Email’ to complete the procedure.
Use this anonymous email service to protect your private account and personal information from spammers. Even if you already have a strong spam blocker in place, you may still be at risk of getting spammed. My Trashmail is designed to protect you from future spam and make sure that your online privacy remains intact. If you want to get more details about the service, please use the link ‘Anonymous Email, your Spam Blocker [FAQ]’.
Other Tools Provided by My Trashmail
- Advanced Forwarding – allows you to forward emails to your private account.
- Secure Temporary Email – allows you to create a private temporary account on MyTrashmail.
- RSS Feed – allows you to connect your feed reader to any private account that you have.
- Google Toolbar – allows you to add Trashmail.com to your Google Toolbar; making it more accessible anytime, anywhere!
- Free Spam Blocker – allows you to download a spam blocker for free.
For further assistance, please use the ‘Contact’ link found on the bottom of the page. This will allow you to send a message to MyTrashmail via outlook.