Log in to your online account with Ford by using credit.ford.com. Ford Motor Credit Company LLC is the financial services arm of Ford Motor Company. It is headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan with business activities focused in the area of automobile loans in support of its parent company. Ford Credit offers consumer loans and leases to car buyers, as well as business loans and lines of credit to dealership selling Ford Motor Company products. Moreover, it also provides commercial paper and other debt instruments on Ford’s behalf.
Ford Credit owns Lincoln Automotive Financial Services, the arm that finances Lincoln vehicles. It has been the only financial arm of Detroit’s ‘Big Three’ that remained afloat after the automotive industry crisis in 2008 to 2010. You can get more information about the company and its services on ford.com. From here, you can also get details about vehicle protection, commercial financing and even shop for vehicles. Simply use the appropriate tab and you’ll get the information you need.
How to Log in on Credit.Ford Online Portal
If you already have a MyFordCredit account and would like to access it, simply go through the instructions below:
- The login area can be located on the left hand side of the homepage. Enter your username and password accordingly, and use the blue ‘Login’ button to proceed.
- In the event that you forget about your username and/or password, use the appropriate link/s to get help.
How to Get a My Ford Credit Account
If you want to apply for a my Ford credit account today, please refer to the following instructions:
- Look for the link that says ‘Enroll now’ on the login area of the portal and use it to get to the appropriate page.
- When the registration page pops out, enter your account number on the space provided and use the blue button that says ‘Verify’. Wait for the system to provide results and continue to the next step.
- For further assistance, use the link that says ‘Support’ found on the upper right corner. This will lead you to the ‘Customer Support’ page where you can learn more how to get in touch with the proper department. For example, if you want to know how to pay your bills online, use the ‘Learn More’ button for ‘Account Manager’.
To speak directly with a representative, please call the following toll free numbers:
- 1-800-727-7145 (TDD for the hearing impaired)