Manage your account with My Six Flags online by using mysixflagsphotos.com. Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest amusement park corporation based on the number of properties, and fifth most popular based on attendance. The company has over 18 properties all over North America – each consisting of theme parks, thrill parks, water parks, and family centers. In 2009, Six Flags had around 23.9 million visitors and revenue of $1.176 billion in 2014.
The company was founded in Texas on August 5, 1961. Today, Six Flags has over 1,900 full time employees and 27,000 are seasonal. The name refers to the flags of six different nations that have governed Spain, France, Mexico, the Republic of Texas, the United States of America and the Confederate States of America. The original park is divided into regions, one of which features Spanish-themed rides, attractions and buildings. Mysixflagsphotos.com is an online portal that allows you to share your photos with family and friends on various social media platforms. From here, you can also purchase prints and custom photo gifts.
How to Claim Your Images on MySixFlagsPhotos
Have your pictures taken by our photographers when you visit Six Flags and he will give you a photo claim card. This card will give you exclusive online access to your photos. If this is your first time to claim your photos, please follow the indicated steps below:
- Look for the tab that says ‘Claim’ and use it to access the proper login page.
- Enter the Guest ID that can be found on your claim card on the space provided.
- Use the black button that says ‘Go’ to claim your photos.
- In the event that you encounter problems claiming your pictures, use the link that says ‘Can’t Find Photos’ for assistance.
How to Sign In to Your Online Account
If you already have an account with My Six Flags Photos and would like to log in, please follow the instructions below:
- Look for the tab that says ‘Sign In’. Use it to access the login page.
- On the login page, enter your email and password on their respective fields and use the button that says ‘Go’ to proceed to your account.
- In the event that you forget your password, use the ‘Forgot Password?’ link to get assistance.
For more information, please refer to the ‘Help’ pages. However, if you still need further assistance, please fill out the customer support form found on the ‘Contact Us’ link on the portal.