Manage your account with CFCU Community Credit Union online by using mycfcu.com. CFCU Community Credit Union is a local nonprofit financial institution. The company’s very foundation of existence is to care for its members and this is apparent through the personalized approach used by the staff. As the company grows and evolves, its clients and the communities it serves also grow and prosper!
CFCU does not export its earnings out to shareholders. Instead, the company puts it back to the hands of its members through better rates and yields, more services and support for local non-profits and charities. CFCU Credit Community Union opened its doors in 1953 in the Finger Lakes Region of New York State. Its original name was Cornell Federal Credit Union and it served the employees of Cornell University. The company adopted a state charter and became Cornell FingerLakes Credit Union in 1997. Find out more about its history and services on mycfcu.com.
How to Log In to Your MyCFCU Online Account
If you already have an account and would like to log in, please follow the indicated steps below:
- Use the link marked as ‘Login’ on the homepage to access the login page. You can find this on the upper right corner of the page.
- Once you are redirected to the login page, enter your User ID on the space provided to login to online banking.
- You can reset your User ID by using the appropriate button (Reset) and get immediate assistance if you forget it, by using the link that says ‘Forget User ID’.
How to Create an Online Account with My CFCU
If you wish to create your online account with CFCU today, please follow the instructions below:
- On the homepage, look for the link that says ‘Join!’ and use it to access the online registration form. This can be found on the upper right corner of the page, beside the ‘Login’ link.
- On the next page, use the yellow button marked as ‘Join Today’ to proceed.
- Please fill out the required fields with the appropriate information and submit it when you’re done to successfully create your online account.
For further assistance, use the link marked as ‘Contact Us’ – this can be found on the top area of the homepage. From here, you can send in an email to CFCU by using the online form provided. This is also where you can find the various contact information of the company including:
- Call Center: 607-257-8500 or 800-428-8340 (toll-free)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lost/stolen debit card: 800-472-3272
- And many more…