Sign in or sign up for myCarle online account access to your member portal using mycarle.com. Easily review your medical history, keep track of appointments and even pay your bills online using your account. Account creation is easy with an activation code.
Portions of your medical record will be available securely through the online member portal 24 hours a day. Getting prescription refills or requests for refills for your medications have never been easier. Quickly and easily send secure messages to your provider’s office concerning future visits, test results, routine health issues, and non-emergency medical questions. These are just among a few of MyCarle.com member benefits.
- Evisits. Receive medical advice, care and diagnosis through a secure convenient electronic visit. These kind of appointments are available for the following conditions: redeye, vaginally irritation and discharge, diarrhea, sinuses and allergies, urinary tract infections, nausea and vomiting, coughing and bronchitis.
- Prescription refills. Easily request refills for your medications.
- Ask a Nurse. Send secure questions concerning visits, results of tests, non-urgent medical questions and other routine health issues.
- Online bill pay
- Appointment requests
- Medications, allergies, insurance coverage, medical history, and immunizations
- Lab results
- Upcoming and past appointment details
- Instructions concerning discharge from your physician
- Healthcare trend information including weight, height, blood pressure, pulse and BMI
To create a my Carly account, you will need an activation code from a Carly facility. If you don’t yet have an activation code, you can still start the sign-up process. Account registration takes three steps, but to get started you will need to enter your activation a code in the same manner that it appears on your enrollment letter. Once you have used this code one time to create your account, you’ll no longer need the code.
MyCarle Mobile Access
With an iPhone or android device, you can access your secure account using your mobile phone or mobile device. To locate the app for your device, do a search in your app store for the free “MyChart” app. Next download the app and accept the terms and conditions. Once the installation process is complete, launch the app.
Within the app, select Illinois as your healthcare provider then choose Carle from the list of healthcare providers. Finally you can log into your personal member portal using your MyCarle username and password. You can now access your account through your mobile device just as you would when using your laptop or computer.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your account or online services you can get in touch with Carle by calling 217-383-3311. The direct mailing address is: 611 West Park St. Urbana, IL 61801.